JamaicaPressReleases.com is Jamaica's first and most respected online Press Release distribution service.
Backed by a team of professionals with years of experience in content publishing, social media marketing and search engine optimization. We have grown to become pioneers in delivering compelling news worthy press releases to respected journalists, bloggers, online/print magazines and content publishers.
Our Mission Statements:
To deliver compelling, newsworthy press releases to respected journalists and content publishers.
To help small, medium and large businesses of Jamaica gain exposure both locally and internationally.
To ensure that your Press Release is published on our website in a timely fashion, it is important that you comply with the following requirements.
- All Press Releases must be written in English and should not be less than 300 words
- The HEADLINE must be properly capitalized. DO NOT USE ALL UPPER CASE, QUOTATION MARKS, or WEBSITE ADDRESSES IN YOUR HEADLINE
- Submitting identical press releases with the same general information will result in rejection
- If you submit a book, event, movie or album review as a press release, it will be rejected
- If your press release contains excessive grammatical errors, it will be rejected
- Press releases that are not relevant to Jamaican people/culture will be rejected
- If your press release contains any adult (18 or over) material, or promotes any website with pornographic content, it will be rejected